Guess what today is... It's Top Five Tuesday! So here's a list of my five favorite fashion photographers:
5. Peter Lindbergh: His black and white photographs are just so stunning!
4. Miles Aldridge: I love all the bright colors and the interesting concepts of the photos.
3. Ellen Von Unwerth: Lots of boudoir photos. I especially love the photos of girls smoking or putting on makeup.
2. Jacques Olivar: I really like the yellowish lighting that's in a lot of his photos. And I love the stories the photos tell.
1. Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott: They know how capture the person's face so perfectly. I can't tell you how many times I've picked out my absolute favorite photo of a model or an actress and later find out that the photo was taken by this duo. Here's ten examples...
... including one of my favorite photos of all time:
And anyone who can make Drew Barrymore look hot is a good photographer in my book!