1. Hang small items from the rear view mirror
2. Add a steering wheel cover
3. Utilize your cup holder
4. Make seat covers
For the back seat, try layering a printed blanket with a lace or crochet blanket on top.
6. Cover the roof of your interior with lace or printed fabric.
7. Add an air freshener. I like to use a different scent for each season. My favorite air fresheners from Yankee Candle are Lavender Vanilla for Spring, Sun & Sand for Summer, Autumn Wreath for Fall, and Mountain Pine for Winter.
8. Paint a design on your dashboard and other hard surfaces.
9. Decorate your seat belts with seat belt covers, or if you have more time, try studs, beading, or embroidery.
10. Hang tassels or short fringe around the top edge of your interior.
If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them! You can leave your comments below.
Follow my Vehicles board on Pinterest for more ideas and inspiration.